A once in a lifetime opportunity to own a historic stone farmhouse built in 1792 that has been beautifully updated and landscaped. Last seen on the market in 1978, this large home offers peaceful surroundings, over 10 acres of land, a 3-stall horse barn, a small stream and an award-winning school district. This home gives you privacy and gorgeous country views, but is only a 5 minute drive to grocery, gas, wineries, breweries and other amenities. Families and children have enjoyed these rolling hills for decades if not centuries. Come see this country paradise and make it your home. Spacious 3,568 square foot 4 Bedroom 2.5 bath farmhouse. Hardwood floors with custom masonry an built-ins throughout including floor to ceiling stone fireplaces. Keener kitchen with cherry cabinets, stainless steel appliances and granite tops. Sunlit breakfast room, sunroom and office. Massive dining room and patio for entertaining. Large Utility and storage room. Updates include McLain oil furnace 2021, Lennox furnace 2002, Generac 2021, Architectural 45 year roof 2021, septic system 2022, kitchen and laundry room appliances. Bring the horses! Amish style 3 stall barn (36' x 27') with two tack rooms and second floor hayloft. View documents for brochure, historic information, health department records and more.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Oil Hot Water Heater, Well
Stone, Vinyl Siding
4,478 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Harford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sitting Room, Foyer, Office, Utility Room, Florida Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Concrete, Carpet, Stone
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Partial, Partially Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- 2. Stone, Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Cedar Closet, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Partial, Board Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Landscaped, Trees. Landscaping, Trees/Wooded, Stream/Creek, Rural.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price