Gorgeous country setting, on 3.5 acres just waiting for you. Backs to woods, with magnificent views from the front. Sitting between North Branch and Deer Creek, and only 1 mile from the Eden Mill Nature Center, where you can kayak, canoe or simply commune with Nature. Custom Rancher with open floor plan and high ceilings. Hardwood cherry flooring in dining room, Country kitchen with cherry cabinets. Daylight, lower level is partially finished with 4 rooms, just waiting your imagination. Large deck to watch nature, or enjoy a family cookout. Plenty of room for all of your outdoor activities. Don't miss this one.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, LP Gas Water Heater,
2,606 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Harford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Ice Maker, Wall Oven, Cook Top Range
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Full, Partially Finished, Space For Rooms
- Double Pane
- Main Level Entry, Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Open Floor Plan, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Tray, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Porch
- Lot View
- Scenic, Trees/Woods, Pasture
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Satellite Dish, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Partly Wooded, Rear Yard, Rural, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price